Tuesday, September 9, 2014

My Favorite Journal

    To me, a hero is a person who saves lives and/or makes people feel better, and try to make peace around themselves. Heroes are depicted in modern movies and literature by how they're involved in crime fighting and they save other people's life. They risk their lives for other people's life. I don't think that these portrayals are different from classic and ancient ideas of heroes because they both include the hero saving a life. They're always caring and considerate.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, a hero is someone who saves lives and makes someone feel better about whatever situation they're in. And yes hero's nowadays are portrayed as these masked people who do crime fighting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that a heroes are caring and considerate people that help others and they still are but now they have some super power and are usually wearing a mask.

    ReplyDelete