Thursday, November 6, 2014

Into Antigone


    If this situation happened to me I would bury my brother regardless of what my uncle says about it. Especially, if my brother was my favorite. No one should be thrown on the ground left for bird and maggot meal. No matter what someone did they should at least have a proper burial. My sister and my uncle aren’t acting like family if they don’t feel the same way that I do. I would talk to both of them and explain my thoughts. I would say that my jerk of a brother should not have a better burial than my favorite brother. That he started the fight in the first place. If they’re trying to be fair then they both should be punished by being thrown on dirt as bird and maggot meal, because they were both fighting not just one. I wouldn’t care if I will be executed if I buried my brother. Although, I don’t think that id get caught I’m pretty sneaky. I would also plan an alibi just in case my “sister” tells our uncle that I buried my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment