Monday, August 25, 2014

Birth Order Traits

What the Research Says Evidence Showing Accuracy or Inaccuracy Gets along well with those older or younger. I disagree with this because I only find it easier to get along with people that are my age. May procrastinate to relieve the burden of perfectionism. I agree with this because I do tend to procrastinate a lot but I don't do it to relieve the burden of perfectionism. Difficulty relating to peers, self centered, cold-blooded. I agree and disagree with this because I do tend to be selfcentered and cold-blooded towards people, but I don't have difficulty relating to my peers if they'd just give me a chance. Critical of self and others. I agree with this because I do criticize others but I do it in my head, I think it but I don't show or say it. I don't criticize myself. Serious I highly disagree with this because I am definitely not serious. I am very much playful and I'm always smiling or joking around all the time. Scholarly, objective I agree and disagree with this because I do consider myself smart and scholarly, but I'm not objective. Careers: Science, medicine, law, accounting, bookkeeping, executive secreteries, engineering, computer science. I agree with this because I want to be a Forensic Scientist which is a science career.

No comments:

Post a Comment