Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Reflections On Week 1

1. I don't think that there will be any factors or problems that will interfere with my participation in this class because I will do whatever it takes to ace this class. Even if I have to step out of my comfort zone in some occasions.

2. The best thing that I learned how to do was make corneal notes. At first, I thought that it was just a waste of time and boring, but then I got better and better at it and it helps me to study and remember important things. 

3. I am most concerned about speaking in front of my class and interacting with people I don't know so, I'm actually hoping that we do that more so that I can get out of that fear. I think that it would apply greatly to my life because I'm planning on going to college and if I'm used to making public presentations and interacting with people, I'll go to college with more confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment